By Alyssa Johnson • May 18 2015
Get in the minds of college consumers
When you think about the campus hotspots for students at the start of the school year, your mind jumps to dorms, the library, club fairs, (parties), the classroom and – the college bookstore.
Students prepare for back to school by picking up their semester textbooks, necessary school supplies, and purchase every school-branded sweatshirt/t-shirt/sweatpants/mug/pen possible (or get their parents to buy them).
Not only is Barnes & Noble College one of the best retail options on college campuses, but they are also a fantastic marketing & sampling solution for those wanting to connect with students online and in person. I mean, HELLO everybody’s doing it… Why let your competitors beat you to the punch?
Here are some fantastic options to show your brand to the coolest kids on campus.
In-store marketing opportunities through Barnes & Noble College Marketing:
- Product Sampling—Have face to face interaction and get your product in the hands of college students when they pick up their textbooks and pencils.
- In-store signage—During one of the most high traffic times of year, get your message right in front of the consumers who matter most to your brand
- Freshmen VIP Night—Sponsor a night of shopping, music, food and brand discovery exclusively held for the new kids on campus
- Café Marketing—Market your product in one of Barnes & Noble’s Starbucks cafés
- Other opportunities: TV Advertising, Postering and much more…
Don’t forget about digital! Reach students through a unique and creative digital campaign with Barnes & Noble College!
Digital marketing opportunities through Barnes & Noble College Marketing:
- Email Marketing
- Digital Banner Ads
- Social Media – Think branded blog post on The College Juice
To submit an inquiry please visit: http://thecampusagency.com/contact.php
Or email Andrew Laney, Director, Brand Development and Barnes & Noble College Partnerships at Andrew@thecampusagency.com