By Courtney Beinhaur • October 23 2015
CollegeFest at Fenway 2015 took place on Septmeber 12th here in Boston. The rain clouds that plagued the city all week magically departed and gave us a beautiful sunny and 75 degree day. As vendors loaded in and worked tirelessly to set up their activations, students started to line up to be the first inside.
The event opened at 11am, and students flooded into the historic ball park with over 80 vendors to interact and engage with students.
- The Army ROTC returned as the title sponsor, staging pull up contests which always draw a crowd
- L.L.Bean made and impact with their mobile Bean Boot and gave away giftcards with their toss the boot game
- The home team Boston Red Sox, were giving away Red Sox SWAG, tickets and even pieces of the park! All while selling their Student 9's tickets
- Jeep showed off the new Renegade
- SALT, educated students about financial responsibly with fun interactive displays
- Monster Energy Drinks distibuted thousands of samples
It doesn't end there, the event also featured brands like Dunkin' Donuts, Logitech, Core Power, KIND Bar and many, many more. You can find the full list here.
And who can forget the amazing bands that rocked the T-Mobile stage! There were bands and artists from all over, and even featured 3 students bands from the Berklee College of Music. In addition, there were also big crowds for dance troupes from BU and Northeastern.
In the end approximately 10,000 students came through the doors, and here at Campus, we're already planning for next year.
Find pictures from the event here.