Bringing the brand’s shoe collection top of mind with the college audience in 2016
Utilizing strategic media buys and on-campus influencers, Campus guided students to compete in a college rivalry Snapchat competition. The winning school (University of South Carolina) secured an epic recreation of a Nordstrom store on their campus, and all focused on celebrating graduating seniors!
Nordstrom wanted to position itself and more specifically it’s shoe selection was accessible and affordable to the college audience, especially to graduating seniors taking the next step in life, while also utilizing social media to create long lasting connections.
● Increased Nordstrom’s Snap followers by 60%
● 300MM+ PR impressions
● Karlie Kloss leveraged her social and MC’d event
● 6.7M views of Snapchat geofilter and 234K uses
● Some Of The Press: Teen VOGUE, US Weekly
● 3.2M views of the Nordstrom YouTube Ad